Saturday 22 March 2014

Constantly reminded...

I am constantly reminded of the little things that we take for granted,

I am constantly reminded of the gift of friendship and how I have a part in making these relationships work,

I am constantly reminded of how my thoughts set a pattern for the things that eventually turn out to be my actions,



I am constantly reminded of how perfection is a word that no one will ever attain,

I am constantly reminded of how many may do the same thing but that each person is talented in their own unique way,

I am constantly reminded of so much strife and hatred in the world and reminded to live peaceably with all. Despite culture, ethnicity, race or religion, we all bleed red,

I am constantly reminded of how fleeting life is, as a few loved ones are no more,



And I hope that someday when I am gone, my life would have counted for something meaningful to many...


No comments:

Post a Comment