I had a few bananas in my kitchen that I knew would not keep till the next day. I had to come up with something to do with them.
Most of the ideas that popped into my head were smoothies but I wanted to try something new so I looked online and here is what I found!
I didn't have all the ingredients, so I made do with what was available in my kitchen.
- quaker oats
- half tablespoon of brown sugar
- dried raisins
- a pinch of salt
- a teaspoon of butter
Method of preparation
- preheat oven at 180 degrees celsius
- blend bananas and pour into a bowl
- add all other ingredients and mix everything
- take portions according to the size you would like the cookies to be and mould
- it felt too soft when I started, but I read from the recipe above that the cookies would harden while they were cooling down
- grease pan/use foil paper then put the cookies on and bake for 45 minutes
|After...I like the crunchiness of it being slightly burnt|
This recipe is super easy to make and is healthy. Total cooking time = 1 hour.