4) Green bell peppers
9) Eggs (I used 2)
11) Minced meat
12) Seasoning cubes
15) Green beans
19) Black pepper
20) Lemon juice
I know this is a long list but it will be worth it... The amount of ingredients you use will depend on how many you are cooking for.
Method of preparation:
- Wash and blend the first ten ingredients
- Peel potatoes, wash then cut into bite size cubes
- Grease pan and put the pan over low heat
- Pour in the blended ingredients and stir for about two minutes, season with cubes, salt and black pepper then take off heat
|Blended ingredients after heating and seasoning|
- Pour all ingredients into one pan, put in a little water, (add more spices to your taste if you must) allow to simmer then take off heat.
|I chose to have it with bread...Dinner is served!|
Serve with rice, spaghetti or bread. Whatever works for you.